ClaudiaNeilandFinn

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Trying to catch up

There is so much I wanted to post about, so here we go. It might take me a while to catch up to the present, though!

First, some pics from the Audi Christmas party. I must say it was the coolest company Christmas party I've ever attended. The band was great, very funny and there were a lot of kids running around. After the roasted piglet ("Spanferkel" is a German specialty) was eaten the head was left on a platter, and Finn looked at it until I took him away. It was missing one ear (who would eat THAT!?) and looked, well, very dead. Actually, it was enough to make me stay away from meat for a while. On the drive back Finn wouldn't stop talking about the mama pig who couldn't find her baby pig anymore. But these are the facts of life I guess!


After a visit from Nikolaus:




Lily on her way to see the band up close:




She wants to be a drummer when she grows up!








Finn enjoying a glass of white lemonade:







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home